Megan tagged me and since I really do like answering questions about myself, here they are! :)
TAG GAME: This tag is to get to know the person behind the blog better. As with any tagging game there are rules:
Rule 1 - Post the rules.
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. Do you play any musical instruments? (Singing counts, too!)
Yes! I play the guitar, ukulele, electric bass, and a little piano. I also sing. :)
2. What kind of weather do you most enjoy?
Sunny but cool enough that I’m not sweating. But I also love storms if I can be inside all day.
3. What is your comfort food?
4. Which historical era(s) interests you the most?
ALL OF THEM. But also Medieval (and before) England.
5. Have you named your computer?
6. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
If you’re out of school it’s not as big of a deal. But if a college-aged person is dating a freshman in high school, it’s a little weird for me.
7. What is your Myers-Briggs personality type?
8. Swans or geese?
9. Phone conversations or hand-written letters?
Letters. I hate talking on the phone.
10. Do you have a favourite Beatle?
11. What is the most played song on your iTunes/other music player?
August by Julia Nunes (37 times)
- What’s your favorite color and why?
- Favorite childhood memory?
- Favorite item of clothing in your possession?
- Favorite smell and why?
- Most annoying sound?
- Favorite word (can be any language)?
- In your opinion, who would win in a fight between the Pringles guy and the Monopoly guy, and give your reason.
- If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
- If you could only eat pancakes or waffles for the rest of your life, which would you pick?
- If you were the opposite sex, what would you want your name to be?
- If CIA could stand for anything, what would you want it to stand for?